Agency Support Services
America’s Title and it’s founding company was established in 1996, and has established itself as an Agency Management Company by providing back office operations and support for Closers and Title Agencies.
Who we help:
- Existing Closers who are interested in opening their own agency
- Startup Title Agencies
- Existing Title Agencies looking to streamline processes and cut overhead and become more profitable
- Agencies that are loosing (or lost) their underwriter
- Agencies that cannot obtain E & O coverage or find it too expensive
- Agencies that do not want to go through the process of Best Practices compliance
- Agencies that are profit focused and know they could do more transactions if they weren’t bogged down with operations.
Benefit to our closers and agencies:
- Effectively having their own branch agency
- Compliance with Best Practices
- Allows them in open their own office when they lack the experience or financial ability or cannot get underwritten.
- Eliminates the liability and overhead associated with owning their own title agency
- No longer have to go through audits
- Our support staff gives them the ability to take time off and can cover their files
- Do not need to worry about the expense or qualifying for E & O insurance
- No more software expenses
- No cancellation fees on cancelled searches
- We take care of all underwriter appointments and audits
- Statewide locations to assist with out of area closings
- Enables them to be more profitable by freeing up their time to do more business and take better care of their clients
- Eliminate office support staff, salaries and employee headaches
- No more typing of commitments or final policies
- We handle all escrow reconciliations
How we help:
We provide all of the back office operations so that Closers and Agencies can focus on doing what they do best…getting clients and conducting closing and making more money by not getting bogged down with the operations and expenses.
- Underwriter relationships and audits
- Best practices compliance
- E and O
- Surety and Fidelity Bond
- State licensing
- Search, exam and commitment (no cancellation charges on cancelled files)
- Escrow account and appropriate reconciliation
- Final title policy and file management
- Training as necessary
Want more information? Please enter your email:
Or, contact us via the confidential form below or by phone at 727 520 9500 #203 for a confidential conversation to see if we can help.